Streamyx and BitComet
You can say these two 'technologies' changed my family's life.
My dad spends so much time in front of his pc nowadays I think he 'talks' to it more than he does to me. Ting spent so much of her time watching downloaded movies and chatting online when she was back home for hols, so much so that when she left, Hwa and I felt like we have just lost a piece of furniture.
Nowadays, my dad wakes up in the middle of the night to check whether the line is faster, and adds on a few more items to be downloaded if he can.
Last night, I suddenly realised I have all the latest seasons of CSI, House, Nip/Tuck, CSi:Miami, CSI:NY, Lost and Grey's Anatomy to choose from. Courtesy of Hwa and Dad. So many shows, so little time!
We have officially turned into a family of download freaks.
Dad has offered me his laptop to take with me to the semi-hole, so take a good guess what I would be doing there...

3 Comments:
semi-hole?
WAH.
i wish i could do that. download loads of stuff.
jc: bintulu = THE hole, **** = semi-hole
von: you can. get streamyx.
Post a Comment
<< Home