For every ending, there is a new beginning... I hope
People always say one of the hardest word to say is 'goodbye'. Very true. In 16 days I will be saying goodbye to place I call my second home. To the good friends I have in the office, to the colleagues I never really got to know, to the table I have been sitting for almost the past 5 years and to all my babies which I have nurtured (my projects).
It's the end of an era. And the beginning of another one.
It has been a busy and difficult 3 months, so much thoughts on having to move on with life, the passing of my dear grandmother and a host of other issues. So much so that I had to stop blogging to sort out my feelings.
Life is just complicated but everything happens for a reason. At least I hope so.
So yeah, I'm back in the blogging world. Hello everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home