Sunday, May 13, 2007

24th April - 5th May 2007

a.k.a the first time I activated the "Out of Office autoreply" for my emails. Hehe.. 3 days of training in KL followed by another 5 days in KL. Woo hoo! There were 80+ emails sitting in my mailbox when I returned by the way...

KL was good. Training was umm... so so... Was never a fan of soft skills training, I can't recall what I was suppose to have learnt. :-P I did get my long-wished for room decors from IKEA. Met up with a few long time friends for good dinners.

Dinner with piffles and ken

Training in Brunei was in Seria, the HQ for BSP. Stayed in Kuala Belait, the border town with Miri. It's only 40 mins away! And I can equate KB with Kudat town. Haha...



With one of the many 'nodding donkeys' that dot Seria's landscape

Mr. Hornbill, you are a long way from home...

Jackup rig - I want to go on one of those one day!

KW was nice enough to drive all the way from Bandar Seri Bengawan to drive me back to Bandar for a look one evening. So sweet of him. Also met HL, who has transferred from Labuan to Seria.
Empire Hotel
Sunset at Empire Hotel
All that glitters is gold. Literally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home