New look
Gee... my blog really looks nice and bloody now. Like I told von, who graciously helped me redesign my blog whenever she gets tired of it :), it looks like some portal to a morbid cult.
Updates.
Liz has left for UK. Jaim will be leaving by the end of the week. Next year, I get to have a long holiday in UK, with free accommodation. Hehe..
I have taken up Futsal on Mondays, volleyball on Wednesdays, aerobics on Thursdays and tennis on Fridays. Tuesdays still open for new things to try. Maybe I should go to the driving range and whack some balls. I need golf gloves.
Milo has disappeared. But her mom has returned with two new kittens. One pure white with blue eyes and another calico, just like the mom. Looks like Milo's dad is still the main man around.
Two of my work team mates are going to New Zealand and Australia for 6 months short term assignments. Two years from now, I want to do that too.
I like the decor in Lecka Lecka.
No, there is no Lecka Lecka in Miri. That was taken in KL in May.Lambir National Park. Took a very long walk to a waterfall, which I had promptly forgotten the name now.
Monkey hanging on for dear life. I don't know her.
Cut my hair last Sunday. Shortest it had gone for the past year, I think. I am doomed, hairdresser says I am losing my hair. Bought a host of treatment to counter it. Hope it works, otherwise I have to start investing in headscarfs. Gypsy look to match my morbid blog. I don't think Britney's new look would suit me. Or, it is her old look now.
Family coming over to visit me this weekend. Yay! Will be driving up to Brunei.

3 Comments:
gosh. you're right. may need to have the post fonts bold for an easier read. what say you?
if you're that strong, you definitely can do rock climbing! (referring to your monkey pic =D)
Hey!
seems like ur settling well in Miri. good for u!
hmmm... bloody red! All prepared for Haloween.. hehe.. I am still looking for your sourdough. Finish all my work for today. Yippee!
Post a Comment
<< Home