Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday syndrome

Let's see what did I do this weekend.

Did laundry. Ironed 2 weeks worth of clothes. Finished up all my csi's. Cleared out my fridge (cooked and fed my housemate and his friend dinner today). Trimmed my hair. Was contemplating the Rihanna hairstyle but I don't think my boss would be ready to accept it.

Just finished watching 300, which I downloaded more than a month ago. Brilliant show.

Oh, forgot to mention, I got my confirmation letter effective 1 Nov. No difference at all to my current pay and benefits. So let me think, what's the benefit of being confirmed... Hmm.. now I can get fired with 3 months notice instead of 1 month? Vice versa.

I have a habit of sleeping late on Sunday nights. I think the mind is unwilling to accept that tomorrow is the start of yet another working week and therefore, refuses to shut down. I call it the Sunday syndrome. So tomorrow, I will go in to work looking like sh*t the way I always do on a Monday morning.

3 more days to home. Yay... So looking forward to it. Got a pile of X'mas cards next to me, must send them tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Piffles said...

holy cow.
i think it's time to get rid of the devil red ... saya mata sakit =P

17/12/07 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home